The Z-Section is a family-friendly, well-kept area in Palm Coast that is part of the peaceful Quail Hollow Subdivision. It is popular with families, retirees, and workers who want to live somewhere quiet and friendly. With various housing choices, green surroundings, and a strong sense of community, the Z-Section in Quail Hollow is a good place to live for Palm Coast residents who want a quiet and friendly neighborhood.
The highly rated Flagler County School District serves the Z-Section, and several highly rated schools are nearby, like Belle Terre Elementary School, Bunnell Elementary School, Indian Trails Middle School, and Matanzas High School. Because of its focus on education and community activity, this area is a great choice for families who want to raise their children in a safe and interesting place.
The areas around the Z-Section have several shopping malls, food stores, and places to eat. Town Center, Island Walk Shopping Center, and Palm Coast Landing are all just a short drive away and have a variety of shops and restaurants.
Z Section Highlights
- The Z Section is part of the Quail Hollow community, which is located south of Highway 100 and east of Belle Terre Parkway.
- The Z Section has a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, surrounded by undeveloped parcels of land and the East Coast Railroad.
- The Z Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $119,000 to $550,000.
- The Z Section is close to the Flagler County Airport, the Target Shopping Center, the Flagler Hospital, and the Flagler Palm Coast High School.
- The Z Section is also near the Cypress Knoll Golf Club, which offers a challenging and scenic course designed by Gary Player.