The Woodlands, like Palm Harbor, was one of the first parts of Palm Coast to be built. It is in the middle of town, between Old Kings Road and Colbert Lane.
This beautiful area is a secret gem at the eastern end of Palm Coast Parkway. It was one of the first parts of town to be settled. Many of the homes in this area were built in the 1970s and 1980s, and gardening is well-established everywhere. The neighborhood is called the Woodlands because it is right next to the Woodlands, a huge 3,500-acre protected area. The Woodlands is also just a bit south of Palm Harbor, with many features like a golf course and harbor.
- Woodlands is a suburban neighborhood with a population of about 6,000 people.
- Woodlands real estate is mostly single-family homes with two to four bedrooms.
- Woodlands has a low crime rate compared to the national average.
- Woodlands is close to Belle Terre Parkway, which connects to Palm Coast Parkway and Interstate 95.
- Woodlands is near the Graham Swamp Conservation Area, which offers hiking and biking trails and wildlife viewing.
- Woodlands has an Old Kings Elementary School within the neighborhood, which has a high rating according to GreatSchools.org.