Flagler Beach is very close to the U section. Getting to I-95, shopping areas, and the Flagler County Municipal Airport is also easy. It has large open areas that create a calm and peaceful atmosphere. It’s close to the beach, and getting to Daytona Beach is easy. There is a playground, basketball, and tennis court for people who live in or visit the area.
U Section Highlights
- The U Section is part of the Seminole Woods community, which is located south of Highway 100 and west of I-95.
- The U Section has the closest access to Flagler Beach, which is only four miles away from the entrance to Seminole Woods.
- The U Section is also close to the Target Shopping Center, the Flagler Hospital, and the Flagler County Municipal Airport.
- The U Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $119,000 to $559,000.
- The U Section has a large and beautiful community off the beaten track, surrounded by undeveloped parcels of land and the East Coast Railroad.