Tidelands on the Intracoastal is one of Palm Coast’s newest high-end neighborhoods. It has houses, condos, and a full list of features you and your family will love. Tidelands Estates is a well-established area of single-family houses on the Intracoastal that is part of Tidelands. Tidelands appeal to people of all ages because of how beautiful and where it is.
Standard HOA services include:
- Mowing the yard at each home site.
- Fertilizing the grass and doing limited bug control.
- Watering the plants.
There are also many walking paths, a park with seats and a fishing pier on the Intracoastal, and a catch-and-release fishing pond that you can use. At 64 Longview Way N., you can get to the pond.
All houses/lots pay for the infrastructure and care of the homes and condos. This includes entry/landscaping, guard station/security service, roads, and street lights. Board members from each HOA work together to take care of these shared infrastructure items. Each property or unit pays an equal share of these shared upkeep costs (called “Cost Share”) as part of its monthly fee.
- The community features a clubhouse with a fitness center, two swimming pools, and a spa.
- Tidelands is located near the beach and offers easy access to shopping and dining.
- The community is surrounded by natural beauty and features lakes, ponds, and walking trails.
- Tidelands is a great place for families with children as it is located near some of the best schools in the area.
- The community is also home to a variety of wildlife including deer, otters, and alligators.