The Sanctuary is a nice area with only the best homes. It is popular with families and owners who like boating and beautiful water views. When you cross the bridge into The Sanctuary’s single-gated entrance, you enter a beautiful island getaway in the middle of Palm Coast in northeast Florida.
If you live in The Sanctuary, you can have a quiet home in a gated neighborhood on the water, but you can still easily get to everything Palm Coast has to offer. The Sanctuary homes are either right on the Intracoastal Waterway and have their own docks, or they are in the beautiful wild center of the island.
The Sanctuary is in the middle of Palm Coast, Florida, even though it feels like it’s in the middle of nowhere. It’s set in Palm Harbor, also called the “C” Section, because all street names start with “C,” and is only approachable by one gate or the water. In addition to the Intracoastal Waterway, The Sanctuary has beautiful lakes and paths that go through towering old oak trees.
The Sanctuary Highlights
- The community is located on the Intracoastal Waterway and features pristine lakes and trails that wind through majestic old oak trees.
- Residents have easy access to an abundance of shopping and activities, most notably beautiful Atlantic beaches and several golf courses.
- The Sanctuary is an exclusive neighborhood of fine homes, appealing to families and investors who enjoy boating and stunning water views.
- The community is designed as a mecca for the avid boater.
- Sidewalks connect gazebos around the community lake, where residents can relax, reflect, and soak up all of the natural beauty of this stunning community.