Four miles separate the entrance to Seminole Woods from Flagler Beach, also known as the “S” and “U” Sections. Flagler Beach is the closest beach to Seminole Woods, only four miles from its entrance. It is located on the south side of State Route 100 and directly east of Quail Hollow. Additionally, Seminole Woods is readily accessible via Interstate-95 near the new Target retail center, Flagler Hospital, and Flagler County Municipal Airport.
Even though Seminole Woods is nearly ten miles from Palm Coast Parkway, its proximity to the shore and easy access to Daytona shore to the south are frequently precisely what homebuyers seek. If wide-open spaces are what you seek, Seminole Woods is an excellent option. This expansive community consists primarily of undeveloped, verdant landscapes. Numerous of its tranquil streets offer to build lots for your new ideal residence. A public park with a playground, tennis court, and basketball court has been constructed in the “S” Section.
Seminole Woods Highlights
- Seminole Woods is a rural neighborhood with a population of about 7,000 people.
- Seminole Woods real estate is mostly single-family homes with three to five bedrooms.
- Seminole Woods has a high crime rate compared to the national average.
- Seminole Woods is close to Interstate 95, which makes it convenient to travel to Jacksonville or Orlando.
- Seminole Woods is near the Florida Hospital Flagler, which offers a range of medical services and specialties.
- Seminole Woods has a neighborhood park with a playground, basketball court, picnic pavilion, and walking trail.