S section is a big area with both homes for sale and empty lots where you can build your own home. It is still underdeveloped, so you can build your dream house wherever possible. Seminole Woods Parkway is the main road through this area. It starts on Highway 100, just west of the 95 entry ramps, and ends on US 1.
A new park in Seminole Woods has a playground, a basketball court, and a tennis court. Palm Coast Landings, Flagler Palm Coast High School, and Florida Hospital Flagler are nearby.
S Section Highlights
- The S Section is part of the Seminole Woods community, which is located south of Highway 100 and west of I-95.
- The S Section has the closest access to Flagler Beach, which is only four miles away from the entrance to Seminole Woods.
- The S Section is also close to the Target Shopping Center, the Flagler Hospital, and the Flagler County Municipal Airport.
- The S Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $119,000 to $559,000.
- The S Section has a public park with playground, tennis court, and basketball court in the neighborhood.