Quail Hollow is a big and beautiful neighborhood that is off the beaten path, south of Highway 100. Even though many streets in the “K”, “Z”, and “LL” Sections are not developed, the Flagler County Airport, Target Shopping Center, Flagler Hospital, and Flagler Palm Coast High School are all about two miles east. This part of Palm Coast is good for people who want to live far away from the busy but still want to be close to the city’s many amenities.
Quail Hollow Highlights
- Quail Hollow real estate is mostly single-family homes with three to five bedrooms.
- Quail Hollow has a moderate crime rate compared to the national average.
- Quail Hollow is close to U.S. Route 1, which makes it convenient to travel to Ormond or Daytona Beach.
- Quail Hollow is surrounded by open land and has a country feel with the East Coast Railroad passing by each day.
- Quail Hollow has a homogeneous population with mostly white residents.
- Quail Hollow has a hot and humid climate with hot summers and mild winters.
- Quail Hollow is part of the Flagler County School District, which has an above average rating according to GreatSchools.org.
- Quail Hollow has limited shopping, dining, and entertainment options within the neighborhood, but there are more choices in nearby Palm Coast Town Center and other areas.