Pine Lakes is a neighborhood in Palm Coast with a golf course. Located near the Arnold Palmer Clubhouse. Pine Lakes has the most yards of all the Resort courses and has the most full and large facilities, such as meeting rooms, locker rooms for men and women, and an outdoor pool.
Pine Lakes Highlights
- Pine Lakes is a suburban neighborhood with a population of about 14,000 people.
- Pine Lakes real estate is mostly single-family homes and townhomes with three to five bedrooms.
- Pine Lakes has a low crime rate compared to the national average.
- Pine Lakes is close to several golf courses, including the Pine Lakes Golf Club and the Grand Club Cypress Course.
- Pine Lakes is also near the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, offering opportunities for boating, fishing, and beach activities.
- Pine Lakes has a diverse population with residents from different ethnic and racial backgrounds.
- Pine Lakes has a warm and humid climate with hot summers and mild winters.
- Pine Lakes is part of the Flagler County School District, which has an above average rating according to GreatSchools.org.
- Pine Lakes has a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options within driving distance, such as the Palm Coast Town Center, the European Village, and the Flagler Auditorium.