Pine Grove is another place in Palm Coast where people like to live. It is close to the things to do in Pine Lakes and Belle Terre, and Highway 100, which goes to the Atlantic Ocean, is easy to get to. It has a very busy and lively Town Center close to restaurants and schools with good ratings. The town center keeps growing and adding new things to do, which brings in a lot of tourists every month. This is also a great place to meet new people and participate in neighborhood events like fairs, holiday parties, and sports games.
The Town Center is a quickly growing new city area that includes the Epic Theater with stadium seats for viewers and the highly rated Imagine Charter School. The Town Center is where many things happen, like concerts, holiday parties, etc. The Town Center is in the middle of Pine Grove, so people can quickly get to Flagler Hospital, the Flagler County Municipal Airport, and Flagler Palm Coast High School.
Pine Grove Highlights
- The Pine Grove area is divided into two separate communities: Belle Terre to the north and Pine Grove to the south, both with P lettered street names.
- The Pine Grove area is close to the exciting new Town Center, which features a movie theater, a charter school, a town hall, and many events and festivals.
- The Pine Grove area is also close to the Flagler Hospital, the Flagler County Municipal Airport, and the Flagler Palm Coast High School.
- The Pine Grove area has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $47,000 to $627,400.
- The Pine Grove area has several public parks, such as the Belle Terre Park and the Rymfire Elementary School Park, which offer playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and skate parks.