The northern part of Palm Coast is Matanzas Woods. One of the best things about this place is that it is the closest to nightlife and to St. Augustine, the country’s oldest city. You can have a fun and exciting night out at one of the best places to go, or you can go sightseeing and be amazed by the classic Spanish architecture in St. Augustine, a historical place. Matanzas Woods is also near A-rated schools in Palm Coast. It’s like getting the best of both worlds when you live here.
Most of the homes and houses in Matanzas Woods are medium-sized (three or four bedrooms) or big (four, five, or more) single-family homes or townhomes. Most of the homes are owned by the people who live in them. Many of the homes in Matanzas Woods are younger, having been built in 2000 or later.
Matanzas Woods Highlights
- The Matanzas Woods area is located at the north end of Palm Coast, close to the entertainment and atmosphere of St. Augustine.
- The Matanzas Woods area has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $36,000 to $775,000.
- The Matanzas Woods area has a strong potential for future returns on investment because of the planned new access ramps to Interstate-95.
- The Matanzas Woods area is also close to the highly desirable Belle Terre Elementary School, Indian Trails Middle School, and Matanzas High School.
- The Matanzas Woods area has some homes that overlook the Matanzas Woods Golf Course, which is currently closed but may reopen in the future.