This beautiful, one-of-a-kind neighborhood on the Intracoastal Waterway has only 154 home sites. All Marina del Palma sites have a boat slip and personal boat service. The slips are in a state-of-the-art dry storage facility owned by the community and used only by its members. Find out about this private, closed development that is changing how things are done. It is one community with a lot of fun and no trouble.
With a state-of-the-art lounge, there will be over 3,000 square feet of shared space, including an exercise center, common rooms, and more. This will be the right place for your weekly card game, community meetings, and birthday parties. We want to build a community, and this kind of space is an important part of that. It’s where you can meet old friends and make new ones while still close to your house. Just outside the entrance to the building, there will be a resort-style pool with a beautiful deck and places to sit and relax. You can relax with friends and family or read a book while looking at the water.
There are paths for everyone, no matter how fit or interested they are. The quiet and flat Lehigh Trail is an old train route that has been turned into a trail. It runs from east to west for about 8 miles, parallel to the Lehigh Canal, and has some of the best views in the county. There is also the St. Joe Walkway and Linear Park, which is great for bikers, runners, and walkers and has great views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Marina Del Palma Highlights
- Marina Del Palma is a unique community along the Intracoastal Waterway and is only minutes to the beach, restaurants, boating marinas, retail shopping, cultural centers and world-class golf courses with proximity to some of the greatest destinations in all of the Southeast.
- Palm Coast is now a thriving community with a population of approximately 93,000 residents, offering a breadth of amenities, including restaurants, boating marinas, retail shopping, cultural centers and world-class golf courses.
- Marina Del Palma features a private marina for owners only, concierge boat service, wet and dry boat slips, dockside clubhouse, fitness center, resort pool, tennis courts, dog walking area, gated entrance and privacy wall, underground utilities, and impeccable landscaping.
- Homesites start at $129,880 and new home packages start at $399,880 – both single family homes and multi-family units are planned.
- Palm Coast boasts 70 miles of canals, internationally renowned dining, immaculate beaches and world-class golf. And with waterfront property and individual top-of-the-line slips for boat storage, Marina del Palma is the best in Intracoastal living in Palm Coast.