The “R” Section of Lehigh Woods is a quadrangular area surrounded by U.S. Route 1, White View Parkway, Belle Terre Parkway, Royal Palms Parkway, and White View Parkway.
The Belle Terre Swim & Racquet Club, Frieda Zamba Swimming Pool, and Highway 100 are all within 4 miles of this group of streets, starting with the letter R.
Over 3,200 people live in Lehigh Woods on Palm Coast. The average age of these people is 49. Residents can easily get to Flagler Beach, the Flagler Auditorium Performing Arts Center, Belle Terre Swim, and Racquet Club, and Flagler Executive Airport because it is close to Highway 100.
Rymfire Elementary School, Imagine Schools Town Center Middle School, and Flagler-Palm Coast High School are some of the best public schools in the area.
Lehigh Woods Highlights
- The Lehigh Woods area is a newer neighborhood located in the south-central part of Palm Coast, with R lettered street names.
- The Lehigh Woods area has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $36,000 to $549,900.
- The Lehigh Woods area is close to the Rymfire Elementary School, which is one of the most successful educational institutions in Palm Coast, and has a public playground, basketball courts, and skate park next door.
- The Lehigh Woods area is also close to the Indian Trails Middle School, the Matanzas High School, and the Imagine Charter School, which offer quality education for students of different ages.
- The Lehigh Woods area has several public parks, such as the Lehigh Trail, which offers a paved path for walking, biking, and jogging along a former railroad corridor.