Because new entry ramps to I-95 will be built here, the “L” Section could be a good place to spend in the future. The homes and land in the “L” Section are all different and nice, and the cheapness makes them even more appealing. Even though the neighborhood golf course is closed for now, some people think it’s only a matter of time before it reopens and raises the property prices of those smart enough to invest here.
Starting at U.S. Route 1, Matanzas Woods Parkway goes east until it meets the northern part of Old Kings Road. On the north side of Matanzas Woods Parkway is the whole “L” Section. This is a quick way to get to Palm Harbor and the eastern part of Palm Coast Parkway.
L Section Highlights
- The L Section is part of the Matanzas Woods community, which is located at the north end of Palm Coast, close to the entertainment and atmosphere of St. Augustine.
- The L Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $119,000 to $559,000.
- The L Section has a strong potential for future returns on investment because of the planned new access ramps to Interstate-95.
- The L Section is also close to the highly desirable Belle Terre Elementary School, Indian Trails Middle School, and Matanzas High School.
- The L Section has some homes that overlook the Matanzas Woods Golf Course, which is currently closed but may reopen in the future.