The K section is on the southwest side of Palm Coast. Bunnell or Destination Daytona is just a short drive down US-1 from the K area.
This area has a lot of waterfront homes and places where you can feel more alone. All the shopping off of 100 is just a quick 5–10 minute drive down Belle Terre. The Flagler County Executive Airport and the beach are a short drive away from this part.
K Section Highlights
- The K Section is part of the Quail Hollow community, which is located south of Highway 100 and east of U.S. Route 1.
- The K Section has a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, surrounded by undeveloped parcels of land and the East Coast Railroad.
- The K Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $119,000 to $649,000.
- The K Section is close to the Flagler County Airport, the Target Shopping Center, the Flagler Hospital, and the Flagler Palm Coast High School.
- The K Section is also near the Cypress Knoll Golf Club, which offers a challenging and scenic course designed by Gary Player.