Hidden Lakes is one of the best single-family home neighborhoods around Flagler Beach and the Palm Coast Town Center. Compared to other options, the HOA fees are very low, and it’s clear why buying here is a good idea.
There is a community pool that looks like a resort, a playground, and nature walks in a peaceful area with lakes and nature protected areas.
Hidden Lakes Highlights
- Hidden Lakes offers new homes on various home sites from nature preserve to lakefront. Hidden Lakes also offers natural walking trails, conservation area and observation area for homeowners to enjoy.
- The neighborhood is minutes away from the Palm Coast FL beaches, golf courses, and state parks making it conducive to enjoy a host of outdoor activities.
- Affordable, new homes can be built at Hidden Lakes for under $200k, and lots are available starting in the high $30k’s.
- Buyers searching for master planned communities without expensive golf course memberships will find the cost of living is low at Hidden Lakes.
- Living in Hidden Lakes means that everything you need is located nearby. The convenience of the area is clear: major airports within an hour away, grocery shopping and restaurants minutes from your front door.
- Mild winters and a relaxed lifestyle make this a great place to find new homes Palm Coast FL at retirement.