Hammock Dunes is a private, gated golf community on the beach just east of Palm Coast, Florida. It is halfway between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. This lovely 1220-property community has two and a half miles of beach land, more than five miles of Intracoastal Waterway land, and single-family homes, condos, and houses for people to live in.
The Hammock Dunes Owners’ Association owns all of the development rights for the community. It is also in charge of many important tasks, like ensuring building standards are followed, keeping the infrastructure in good shape, landscaping shared areas, and ensuring the gatehouses work.
The Hammock Dunes Club is one of the few country clubs in the United States to be named both a Platinum Club of America and a Distinguished Emerald Club of the World.
Hammock Dunes Highlights
- It is the first private community in Florida to achieve “Audubon International Sustainable Community” certification with its award in November 2018.
- The community offers sweeping vistas and a quiet, serene environment for golf.
- The community’s 34,000-square-foot clubhouse sits on the dunes above the Atlantic Ocean, with graceful seaside dining rooms providing casual meals and gourmet fare. The heated pool, spa & more will have you relaxing in no time.
- The community enhances their sand dune network by densely planting sea oats, rail road vine, and dune sunflower in the landscape to protect against dune erosion, which ultimately protects the community from an ocean breach during a storm surge.
- It is a beautiful oceanfront community located on Florida’s Atlantic Coast in the beautiful city of Palm Coast.
- The Club offers an oasis of relaxation for its members.
- It is nestled between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach.
- Ideal weather allows for year-round enjoyment.