The “F” part is built around a saltwater waterway network leading to the Intracoastal Waterway. The business route, Palm Coast Parkway, is a two-way east and west road. In each part, residential roads connect to feeder roads, which connect to major traffic freeways. This makes it easier to build on than a road that doesn’t go east and west.
F Section Highlights
- The F Section is part of the Palm Harbor neighborhood, which is located east of I-95 and north of Palm Coast Parkway.
- The F Section has some of the best salt water canal lots in Palm Coast, with direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean.
- The F Section is home to the Palm Harbor Golf Club, which offers a challenging and scenic course for golfers of all levels.
- The F Section is also home to the Palm Coast Yacht Club, where residents can enjoy boating and socializing with fellow water enthusiasts.
- The F Section is close to the European Village complex, which features a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options in a charming setting.