Cypress Knoll, in the “E” Section, is next to Highway 100 and Belle Terre Parkway. Other than Quail Hollow and Seminole Woods, this is the nearest area to the Flagler County Municipal Airport and Highway 100, the fastest way to get to Flagler Beach. Places like the Target and Publix shopping malls have been built only a few minutes away from Cypress Knoll.
E Section Highlights
- The E Section is also known as Cypress Knoll, which has a great location and its own golf course, the Cypress Knoll Golf Club.
- The E Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 4 bedrooms, and from $119,000 to $798,000.
- The E Section offers convenient access to Flagler County’s other major cities, Bunnell and Flagler Beach, by way of Highway 100.
- The E Section is also near the Palm Coast Flagler High School, the Flagler Auditorium, and the Town Center, where residents can enjoy education, entertainment, and shopping.
- The E Section is located in southeast Palm Coast, which has a mild climate and a low crime rate.