Cypress Knoll, in the “E” Section, is next to Highway 100 and Belle Terre Parkway. Other than Quail Hollow and Seminole Woods, this is the nearest area to the Flagler County Municipal Airport and Highway 100, the fastest way to get to Flagler Beach.
Most of the real estate in Cypress Knoll comprises apartment buildings and high-rise apartments, as well as medium-sized (three or four-bedroom) to small (studio to two-bedroom) single-family houses. Most of the homes are owned by the people who live in them. Many homes in the Cypress Knoll area were built in 2000 or later.
Cypress Knoll Highlights
- The Cypress Knoll area is a hidden gem on the eastern end of Palm Coast Parkway, one of the earliest settled parts of town.
- The Cypress Knoll area has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $80,000 to $585,500.
- The Cypress Knoll area is home to the Cypress Knoll Golf & Country Club, which offers a challenging and scenic course designed by Gary Player.
- The Cypress Knoll area is close to the Hammock Dunes toll bridge, which allows travelers to access A1A north of Flagler Beach and explore the northern Flagler County beaches, The Hammock, Marineland, and St. Augustine.
- The Cypress Knoll area has quick access to Interstate 95, an abundance of shops and restaurants, and the new Town Center by way of Old Kings Road.