In the “C” section of Palm Coast, FL, more than 30 miles of saltwater canals lead to the Intracoastal Waterway. When the area was built up, it got the name “Sailboat Country” because most of the canals were big enough for large vessels, and there were no roads between the canals and the ICW.
If you like fishing, there are a lot of homes and sites in the C Section with saltwater canals that can fit small and medium-sized boats.
No matter what kind of boat you like, Sailboat County and the C Section are great places for boat lovers. Most people agree that the C Section is the best “non-gated” area of Palm Coast. Homeowners can enjoy views of the canal, restaurants and shops at nearby European Village, and walking and bike tracks without paying the HOA fees common in gated communities.
C Section Highlights
- The C Section is part of the Palm Harbor neighborhood, which is located east of I-95 and north of Palm Coast Parkway.
- The C Section has some of the best salt water canal lots in Palm Coast, with direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean.
- The C Section is close to the Palm Harbor Golf Club and the Palm Coast Marina, where residents can enjoy golfing and boating.
- The C Section has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $300,000 to $950,000.
- The C Section is near many amenities, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, shopping, dining, and schools.