Belle Terre real estate mostly comprises medium-sized (three or four bedroom) to big (four, five, or more-bedroom) single-family homes and small apartment buildings. Most of the homes are owned by the people who live in them. Many of the Belle Terre neighborhood homes were built in 2000 or later. Between 1970 and 1999, several homes were also built.
If you’re looking for a great place to raise a family, the Belle Terre neighborhood is a great choice. Based on an analysis by NeighborhoodScout, this neighborhood is in the top 11.9% of family-friendly places in Florida. It has good public schools, above-average safety from crime, and a high homeownership rate in mostly single-family homes. Many families with school-aged children also live here, making it easy for parents and their kids to meet new people and feel like they have a place in the community. Also, families here care a lot about education, which shows how good the local schools are. This is partly because the parents here have good educations and vote for the public schools.
Belle Terre Highlights
- The Belle Terre area is divided into two separate communities: Belle Terre to the north and Pine Grove to the south, both with P lettered street names.
- The Belle Terre area is close to the exciting new Town Center, which features a movie theater, a charter school, a town hall, and many events and festivals.
- The Belle Terre area is also close to the Flagler Hospital, the Flagler County Municipal Airport, and the Flagler Palm Coast High School.
- The Belle Terre area has a variety of homes for sale, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and from $47,000 to $627,400.
- The Belle Terre area has several public parks, such as the Belle Terre Park and the Rymfire Elementary School Park, which offer playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and skate parks.